Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pop, pop, pop!

It is July 6. Sarah has been busy doing this and that and hasn't let me get to my blog. But tonight she filled that big cat food bucket, and I am celebrating by taking the keyboard away from her. And I have something to hiss about.

They are still popping those nasty fireworks outside.

Sarah says that I really should post things in a more timely manner. Well, if she would give me the keyboard, I would. But for now, I'll just say it anyway. Fireworks scare cats. It is unkind to continue popping them for hours on end outside the window of a home where cats reside. Please stop!

If you happen to be unfortunate enough to live near firework-popping crazy people, please do your kitties a favor and keep your own self very calm and don't talk to them in baby talk. That just makes them more hyper and will result in you being kept awake all night (which you deserve if you use that silly high voice).

No comments:

Post a Comment