Friday, July 2, 2010

A treat, a treat!

Sarah bought my cat food today... By the way, she bragged to her dad that unlike some other picky kitties she's been reading about online, my sisters and I don't mind eating the Life Source bits in the new Blue Buffalo indoor formula. She made some silly comment about how I don't throw food all over the floor and waste half of what I'm supposed to be eating anymore. She doesn't realize that I'm just making her think that I'm getting in on this budgeting kick so she won't put me on a diet... Anyway, she brought home a big surprise: catnip!!! I should say, a catnip toy. It's a mouse that dangles from a ring so that she can hold it and and we can attack it instead of attacking her. She thought it would be a nice toy for me. Unfortunately, Inca got it first--and wouldn't let it go. She attacked the mouse and buried her head in the ring, even turning her head upside down so she could lick and nip to her little heart's content--except the little kitty heart just could not get enough nip to be contented. Eventually I had a chance to rub my head on that little treasure, too. But boy, oh boy, did Inca ever get a bang out of that little mouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment